Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Managing IT talents for 25 years we stand out for our dedication to every single one of our employees. We invest in everyone?s personal development in order to help the entire team growth, and keep a strong connection with the community. We?re the Human voice in iT.We are looking for Solution Architect to integrate a project in Lisbon.
- Contribute, as a key player in the Architecture team, to the AXA Group reference
- Have a consistent and complete view on AXA IT Solutions
- Contribute to define the Technical Architecture Framework standards,
artefacts and methodologies such as technical blue print, application
design documents, deployment principles.
- Participate in Technical Peer Review to ensure proper selection of
technologies, validate technical design and evaluate impact analysis upon
- Participate in business application solution design, implementation and evolution:
- Work closely with business and project teams in order to define solution
technical architecture that meets all business and IT compliance and
- Contribute to design and evaluation of major changes to the existing
solutions (feasibility studies, impact analysis, upgrade/migration roadmap,
- Supervision, control, support and review of project deliveries, working with
directly with Project Managers and technical/functional delivery teams.
- Takes responsibility from time to time as a sub project leader / technical
- Define and manage solution review processes to ensure the system
service quality (growth/scalability forecast, sizing, technical/infrastructure
- Define and manage performance testing campaigns to ensure the hosting
and sizing scenario meet the performance goals of the solution
- Participate in Data Integration solution design and implementation:
- Design data integration architecture
- Liase with with Security Compliance and Ops teams, working closely with
all IT teams at Central and local levels to propose technical design
- Interface definition, including errors handling, audit trail, performance,
Professional and techinical skills
- Minimum 3 years? experience working as solution architect
- Experience in design and implement Business Application and Data
integration solutions for Finance, Procurement or Customer Relationship
- Work autonomously, take the ownership of topics and manage to resolution
- Team work, cooperation and knowledge sharing;
- Ability to work as a group, take ownership and engage other teams
- Quick learning and easy adaptable to new technologies
- Problem solving and the ability to define and communicate the ?big picture? in
terms of the overall integration solution and break it down into smaller manageable
- Efficient communication; to communicate with executives, management and
- Ability to work in a multicultural context (e.g. project development in Portugal and
France, project teams in France, customers all over the world).
- Experience of working alongside internal and external providers in an international
- Ability to instil confidence.
- Rigour and ability to synthesize.
- Sense of commitment
- Proactivity and results orientation
- Leadership qualities
- Must have: Very Good level of proficiency in English, able to attend and chair
meetings, write reports and architectural studies.
- English: Independent user (B1 in Common European Framework of Reference for
- Personal accompaniment focused on Career Management;
- Continuous and personalized Training and Certification through our own Learning Center;
- Solidity; Trust and Growth
- Competitive salary package with benefits.
If you believe you have the right profile, send us your CV through our website www.olisipo.pt or to the e-mail above and learn more about this opportunity.