Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Keen for challenges and ambitioning new solutions, our IT-Tude is oriented towards project excellence and a close relation with our collaborators. With our People, iT works better!We are looking for MS Skype for Business to integrate a project in Oeiras.
As a Technical Consultant, you will:
- Be the technical expert for customer projects and deployments
- Educate and guide customers by delivering workshops and webinars
- Help customers with their journey to the cloud
- Help customers with troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Travel to customer sites is required, the amount depends on your location and customer needs.
- Ability to build relationships and credibility with customers quickly.
- Ability to create and deliver technical presentations and training.
- Confidence to hold difficult conversations at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to build trust to drive change with customers.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly through self-learning.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Key technical resource for the customer
- Focused on delivering proactive services such as education workshops, delivering assessments and providing expert guidance
- Join a highly motivated team of leading industry experts
- Preview new technology before others in the industry and learn how to make the best from it
- Visit customers to train them and share industry and development expertise
- Be part of a thriving developer community that's constantly looking for ways to improve our customers? experience, software development goals and use of technology.
- Build strong customer relationships and ensure deliveries align with customer projects and milestones.
- Gain access to expertise and support from Microsoft?s consulting practice and product groups
- Continually learn and grow professionally
- Analyze problems
- Maintain, extend accreditations and certifications, assist in developing best practices for key technologies and products to support technical team readiness
- Demonstrate strong communication skills; ability to develop strategic ongoing customer relationships, gain trust and respect for Microsoft Premier.
Design, implementation and management for Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams or SharePoint.
- Good working knowledge of disaster recovery and high availability.
- Experience of migrating from previous versions or third-party systems.
- Experience troubleshooting.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Personal accompaniment focused on Career Management;
- Continuous and personalized Training and Certification through our own Learning Center;
- Solidity; Trust and Growth
- Competitive salary package with benefits.
If you believe you have the right profile, send us your CV through our website www.olisipo.pt or to the e-mail above and learn more about this opportunity.