Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Keen for challenges and ambitioning new solutions, our IT-Tude is oriented towards project excellence and a close relation with our collaborators. With our People, iT works better!
We are looking for an R&D Engineer, with 3 years ? 5 years of experience, for the coordination of a R&D team specialized in the design and development of new products and / or existing products in the area of power electronics associated with grid interface and energy storage applications to integrate a project in Maia.
If you believe you have the right profile, send us your CV and learn more about this opportunity.MAIN RESPONSABILITIES:
- Ensure the development of new products and technological solutions and ensure the execution of processes, according to a defined
- Coordination of a R&D team and promotion of collaboration with other departments, partners and external entities, Universities and
- Responsible for the performance of the team and delivery of competitive solutions, on time;
- Ensure the implementation of prototype design, product documentation and certification / homologation processes.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
- MSc or PhD within Electrical and Computer Engineering or similar;
- Experience in the coordination of R&D teams;
- Previous experience in product development;
- Specialist in digital control and power electronics;
- Specialist in simulation environment (Simulink/PSIM);
- Fluent in English.
Send your resumé to
with the subject MG_R&D Coordinator.