Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Keen for challenges and ambitioning new solutions, our IT-Tude is oriented towards project excellence and a close relation with our collaborators. With our People, iT works better!Experience in the following areas is required:
- Proven experience in Release Management
- Experience in complex cross-system environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take the ownership of problems and issues and manage to resolution
- Ability to work effectively with different countries and nationalities
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
Main tasks and Responsibilities:
- Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required
- Plan and manage all release activities
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the technical deployment Plans and checklists.
- Support the release management execution.
- Participate in Change Advisory Board meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
If you believe you have the right profile, send us your CV and learn more about this opportunity.