Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Keen for challenges and ambitioning new solutions, our IT-Tude is oriented towards project excellence and a close relation with our collaborators. With our People, iT works better!
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Manager, with 5 years of experience in the area, that will be responsible for develop, maintain, and enforce security policies and procedures according with the existing standards, the customer requirements and the corporate policies and design and implement security measures and data recovery plans to integrate a project in Maia.
If you believe you have the right profile, send us your CV and learn more about this opportunity.MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Security assessments through vulnerability testing and risk analysis;
- Act as the point of contact for security issues, with customers, suppliers, security organizations, regulatory bodies and corporate cybersecurity;
- Lead the reply to emergency requests related to cybersecurity;
- Prepare clear and concise written incident reports;
- Perform Internal and External Security Audits;
- Support internal areas when cybersecurity is involved (commercial, operations, R&D, ...);
- Validate third-party vendors security procedures and collaborate with them to meet security requirements.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
- MSc in Information Security, Information Technology or Electrical Engineering;
- Specialist in Cybersecurity on OT systems, including network architecture, firewalls, IDS, PKI, cryptographic protocols;
- Proficiency in Process definition and auditing;
- Proficiency in Risk Analysis;
- Experience in OpenVAS / Nessus, Kali Linux, Wireshark;
- MS Office domain;
- English domain.
Send your resumé to ---@--- with the subject MG_Cybersecurity Specialist.