Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Founded in 1995, Noesis is an international consultancy in the field of information systems that focuses on creating value for its customers through four focus areas - infrastructure, quality assurance, software and people - with the support of the seven units of business.
Noesis is looking for professionals with the following profile:
• Degree in Computer Engineering or similar (plus)• At least 1yr Scrum Master experience in any well-known software environment. (mandatory)
• Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of a team in Agile methodology. (mandatory)
• Responsible to remove the impediments for the team. (mandatory)
• Good skills to coach team how to follow agile, which really works. (mandatory)
• Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development. (mandatory)
• Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
• Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
• Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
• Lead and influence others including those more senior on best practices
• Serve as a Coach and Mentor within the organization
• Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
• Ideally experience with multiple teams.
• Having certification in Scrum or Kanban is a plus (PSM, PSK, CSM, PSD…).
If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining an audacious and innovative company, please send us a copy of your CV to ---@--- , including the job reference: NE_006__9_19_1991
Please check www.noesis.pt to see all opportunities we currently have open, or feel free to send us a spontaneous application.