Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Founded in 1995, Noesis is an international consultancy in the field of information systems that focuses on creating value for its customers through four focus areas - infrastructure, quality assurance, software and people - with the support of the seven units of business.
The Noesis offer aims to increase competitiveness, facilitate management, reduce costs and optimize our clients' processes, operating in the main sectors such as telecommunications, the financial sector, public administration, retail, services and industry.
Today, we have the potential of more than 700 talents and 8 offices (Lisbon, Porto, Coimbra, Belgium, Brazil, Ireland, Holland and USA) to lead Noesis to create and develop innovative and sustainable solutions that boost the growth of its clients .
We bet on the continuous valuation of our teams and the creation of bonds that result in a strong retention of talent. Our main focus is our people, where we focus on innovation, sustainability and R & D. As such, we foster the knowledge and development of the unique competencies of our teams.
Noesis is looking for professionals with the following profile:
- Obtain a very good understanding on the company's organization and challenge it versus continuous integration best practices;
- Be in contact with project teams, gather needs and strengths;
- Develop a global community about best practices around continuous integration principles;
- Promote workshops, coaching and share the knowledge;
- Develop and gather indicators to measure and show the program progression;
- Monitor CI platform status (performance, health);
- Be proactive in continuous integration process improvement.
- Methodologies: Devops/Agile;
- Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Grafana, Kibana, nagios, pupet, ansible, gitlab, MariaDB, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, nginx, apache, VMWare, PHP, Python, Bash and any other DevOps tool.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining an audacious and innovative company, please send us a copy of your CV to
, including the job reference NE_006_REC_9_19_1988. Please check www.noesis.pt to see all opportunities we currently have open, or feel free to send us a spontaneous application.