Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
A apdit consulting procura diversos Consultores.
Queres trabalhar numa empresa que é inovadora, poder apresentar as tuas ideias e fazeres a diferença no universo das tecnologias?
Somos uma Start Up, junta-te a nós!
Os nossos colaboradores são a nossa força e por isso são também o nosso maior investimento, temos um ambiente jovem e dinâmico, onde realmente podes fazer a diferença.
Queremos descobrir os melhores profissionais no mercado IT para participarem em projetos tecnicamente avançados a nível Internacional.
Procuramos perfis com:
• Dinamismo, elevado sentido de responsabilidade, iniciativa, capacidade de organização e planificação.
• Capacidade de comunicação, facilidade de integração em projetos e gosto pelo trabalho em equipa.
• Renumeração acima da média;
• Integração numa equipa jovem, sólida, ambiciosa e motivada;
• Colaboração em empresas e entidades de elevado reconhecimento internacional;
Local de Trabalho:
- You are part of a fun and autonomous team striving for stable and sustainable IT solutions;
- You engage stakeholders in delivering high value solutions;
- You pro-actively contribute to a DevOps team in extending the success of CRM processes.
We aim to develop and maintain high quality IT solutions for our clients and internal partners. Amongst others, we are responsible for the well-being (development, support and maintenance) of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, ClientLink. ClientLink is a global client servicing tool and a client knowledge base that enables users to share accurate client insights worldwide. The solution connects users across the world by providing a complete view of the client and supports the marketing, sales and service processes in the front-office; it provides a platform for client coverage and product lines to collaborate and interact in order to achieve more efficiency; create worldwide connectivity around local franchises; provide the means for management and the sales force to forecast revenues. ClientLink is a customized version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Our DevOps team currently consists out of 11 persons with various skills, mixed backgrounds and diverse characteristics. Our daily work consists of valuable business analysis, ad-hoc operational support, developing sustainable solutions and testing to reach high quality products and services. We closely collaborate together and involve our product owner and other stakeholders to achieve that. We are striving for continuous improvement and are eager to share knowledge with others to grow as persons as well as on team level. Our main drivers are fun, challenge, autonomy, result driven and continuously improving.
As software engineer/developer you:
- Are an ambassador of high quality code aligned with (technical) stakeholders;
- Will develop and customize solutions on our global CRM implementation;
- Support the development team in improving the CI/CD implementation;
- Advise, inspire and convince your colleagues with your vision on sustainable solutions, best practices and improvements;
- Proactively participate in team decisions and challenge your team members on presented solutions and decisions;
- See yourself as a part of a DevOps team with autonomy where your skill is an integral part of development;
- Contribute to both the maintenance and future development of our products and services;
- Acknowledge and communicate (potential) risks with relevant stakeholders;
- Actively share and gain knowledge so you can act multidisciplinary activities.
We want to give you the opportunity to experience a fun and challenging job, where you can play to your strengths and:
- Get a stage to show your personal skills and experiences both in as well the DevOps team as communities;
- Work with motivated and fun colleagues in a demanding enterprise environment;
- Sharpen your skills for other disciplines (T-shaped approach);
- Work in a modern and evolving environment interested in adopting new techniques.
This is you
You have at least experience with:
- .NET/C# Development
- Dynamics CRM 2016/365 Customizations/Configurations/Development/Infrastructure
- A comparable enterprise environment
- Applications and products from the Microsoft suite (e.g. SQL, Reporting Services (SSRS), Integration Services (SSIS), Power Shell)
- Applying structured development methods and processes
- CI/CD integration
- Agile development environments (e.g. Scrum, DevOps)
- Clear communication in both English and Dutch (written and verbal)
- Dynamics CRM Mobile solutions (pré)
- Monitoring solutions (pré)
- Operational and support activities for systems (pré)
- Other Mobile CRM application solutions (pré)
- Backlog management tooling (e.g. Azure DevOps, TFS) (pré)
Also you are able to:
- Take responsibility within a team;
- Separate main from side issues;
- Work in a both exciting and demanding environment;
- Look for challenges and identify and create opportunities to improve results;
- Pro-actively share insights with stakeholders at different levels within the organisation;
- Connect with people in terms of networking;
- Express opinions clearly, comprehensively and correctly;
- Use your creativity when looking for solutions and performing analytical activities;
- Continuous improve yourself, your colleagues and processes.
Achas que tens o que precisamos?
Envia o teu cv para
com a referência 1743_2019/07/08