Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
HCCM Consulting is an Information Systems Consulting company with 24 years of experience, belonging to the HCCM group with a universe of 1,500 employees in 2 companies, with a consolidated turnover of more than 25 Million Euros.
HCCM Consulting is one of the main players in the area of Technology Consulting and Innovation.
HCCM Consulting's products and services offer is focused on banking, insurance, public services, telecommunications and industry, and is divided in 6 business lines: Advisory; Enterprise Applications - SAP; Managed Services; Professional Services; RAD - Rapid Application Delivery - OutSystems; Web & Application Development.
For more information see www.hccm.pt
Function: Linux System Administrator (m/f)
Desired Skills and expertise:
• Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar;
• Minimum 3 year's experience in Linux management and administration experience, with the fundamentals of shell scripting languages;
• Knowledge of Linux Red Hat OS and managing supported Middleware & Applications;
• Proficient with network configurations in Linux operating systems;
• Experience with virtualization technologies, such as VMware and Cloud environments;
• Knowledge of ITIL / IPC Service Delivery Processes;
• Experience in Big Data and HDFS cluster (Hadoop Cloudera);
• Ansible or Chef config management Knowledge;
• Knowledge of Zabbix;
• Experience with AWS and Azure;
• Experience in installing, configure, and maintaining Linux services/tools - TSM, Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTP, JBOSS, Nagios, Puppet and Websphere (preferential);
• Experience with BMC BladeLogic (preferential);
• Knowledge in ServiceNow (preferential).
• Fluency in English.
• Career development possibility;
• Integration in a fast-growing company;
• Integration in a young and dynamic team.
Interested candidates can apply through ---@--- by sending us a detailed CV. Please indicate the reference nº NE19-05-LINUX-SF in the subject.
We ensure the confidentiality of every application.