Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Have you been searching for a great professional development opportunity, working within a state of the art Software Development Center? Then this could be the job you need to be happy! We are looking for a new member for our IT Team based in Lisbon.
The candidate will be involved in our product road map and management of all our corporative systems and must have experience as Service Desk Technician.
• Highly motivated person;
• Diligent and innovative;
• Goal oriented;
• Team player;
• Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance and requests.
• Categorize and prioritize end user support requests and service requests by utilizing ticketing system to track tickets and provide up-to-date status and information.
• Take ownership of issues from end-to-end to reach a resolution for all appropriate requests and incidents.
• Troubleshoots incidents and fulfills requests within established SLA’s and OLA’s.
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
• Install, configure, reconfigure or reinstall software.
• Accurately test, identify, repair, resolve, and document end user technical issues for basic support and basic connectivity support.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working as IT Application Support
• Strong Knowledge of Hardware, networks and troubleshooting
• Experience in user support (Service Desk, Helpdesk and Field Support)
• Solid knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft tools
• ITIL Knowledge (certification is a plus)
• Good Knowledge of SQL Server database
• Microsoft Certifications are a plus
• Knowledge with Atlassian software (JIRA, Confluence)
• Strong English skills both spoken and written
• Salary and benefits accordantly with demonstrated experience
• Work in challenging and business critical projects, worldwide!
• Opportunity to work in a Product Company
• Flexible work hours
• Training plan
• Relaxed work environment
• Meritocracy based culture
• Daily fresh fruit, cookies and coffee 🙂
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
If this offer sounds attractive to you, please kindly send us your CV to our HR email:
with the reference Application Support.
Want to know more about us? Click at www.papersoft-dms.com
When you are sending us your CV, you are giving us consent for your personal data to be processed for Papersoft’s recruiting purposes and to have them stored for one year. In case you want to access, rectify or erase your personal data from our database before the period term, you must send us an e-mail to