Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Have you been searching for a great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural, challenging and dynamic organization that can help you unlock your full potential?
The candidate will be involved in our product road map [Papersoft Platform] and must have experience in mobile development.
• Highly motivated person
• Diligent and innovative
• Goal oriented
• Team player
• Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including meetings, iterative development, estimations and design sessions
• Prototype, develop, code, install, test and debug applications using appropriate tools
• Contribute in designing, testing, releasing and application support
• Write an clean and sustainable code
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
• Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
• Liaise with Product development team
• Ensure applications developed meet the quality standards
• Stay up-to-date with new technology and best practices
• Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
• Participate in brainstorming sessions
• Degree in IT engineering, computing sciences or similar (mandatory);
• Minimum of 2 years of experience
• Strong knowledge in C#
• Experience in Android project development and mobile development techniques
• Experience with Unit, Integration and Functional testing
• A good experience communicating for web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP)
• Xamarin, Objective-C and XCode experience a plus
• Excellent analysis and designing skills
• Fluent in English
• Salary and benefits accordingly with demonstrated experience.
• Work in a software product team;
• Work in challenging and business critical projects, worldwide!
• Good compensation package with attractive variable component;
• Flexible and informal environment;
• Adjusted and on-going training;
• Meritocracy based culture;
• Daily fresh fruit, cookies and coffee 🙂.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
If this offer sounds attractive to you, please kindly send us your CV to our HR email:
with the reference Junior Mobile Developer.
Want to know more about us? Click at www.papersoft-dms.com
When you are sending us your CV, you are giving us consent for your personal data to be processed for Papersoft’s recruiting purposes and to have them stored for one year. In case you want to access, rectify or erase your personal data from our database before the period term, you must send us an e-mail to