Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Have you been searching for a great professional development opportunity, working within a state of the art Software Development Center? Then this could be the job you need to be happy! We are looking for a new member for our development team based in Lisbon.
The candidate will be involved in our product road map and must have experience as Technical Lead with Microsoft technologies.
• Highly motivated person
• Diligent and innovative
• Goal oriented
• Team player
• Excellent analysis and architecture skills
• Strong analytical, research, architecture and problem solving skills.
• Pro-active ability to identify, assess, improve/refine and solve complex challenges, processes and/or situations.
• Leadership and communication skills
• Develop a stable, scalable code aligned with the product road map and customer requirements
• Lead new development starting with requirements analysis and design
• Ensure that current design complies with the overall architecture
• Collaboration in the design and implementation of new functionalities and workflows
• Implement test-driven development methods, supporting an end to end testing
• Maintain, debug, integrate and enhance the product and applications developed
• Organize the peer review of plans, documentation, and code
• Develop Operations and Maintenance Support Plans, User Manuals, and Training Plans
• Ensure the team's understanding of goals, priorities, and how they support product/customer needs
• Direct efforts to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the team, through the promotion of continual improvement
• Conduct load testing and report preparation
• Proposes innovative, creative technology solutions
• Influence and establish engineering standard methodologies through solid design decisions, processes, and tools
• Draft technical project instructions, technical designs, and systems integration-related documents and deliverables
• Degree in IT engineering, computing sciences or similar (mandatory);
• More than 5 years of hands on experience with architecture, design and development applications using Microsoft technologies.
• Solid knowledge of SQL Server, LINQ, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC, WPF, WCF, Web Services (REST/SOAP) and Azure
• Experience with the software development lifecycle, specifically with Scrum
• Good knowledge of English language
• Salary and benefits accordantly with demonstrated experience
• Work in challenging and business critical projects, worldwide!
• Opportunity to work in a Product Company
• Flexible work hours and remote work (occasionally)
• Training plan
• Relaxed work environment
• Meritocracy based culture
• Daily fresh fruit, cookies and coffee 🙂
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
If this offer sounds attractive to you, please kindly send us your CV to our HR email: ---@--- with the reference Technical Lead .NET
Want to know more about us? Click at www.papersoft-dms.com
When you are sending us your CV, you are giving us consent for your personal data to be processed for Papersoft’s recruiting purposes and to have them stored for one year. In case you want to access, rectify or erase your personal data from our database before the period term, you must send us an e-mail to ---@---