Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Have you been searching for a great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural, challenging and dynamic organization that can help you unlock your full potential?
Would you like to help grow the company software products portfolio and taking part in an innovative and trusted technology brand in the ECM Industry?
For this opportunity, we are looking for candidates who are able to integrate our solutions team, ensuring the design of our products.
• Creative and innovative person
• Multitasking capacity
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to deliver high quality digital products
• Successfully balance the user's needs with our business objectives
• Conduct extensive user research using methods such as user testing, competitor research, focus groups, user personas
• Oversee entire design process from initial discovery phase to eventual product launch and subsequent post launch testing
• Monitor and maintain usability levels of our current platforms
• Degree in Information Technology, Design or Multimedia
• Expected experience up to 2 years in graphic design
• Knowledge in frontend technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, “Responsive design” and “mobile first”
• Experience using Adobe tools such as Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, etc.
• Academic and/or professional experience in usability and UX design patterns for mobile and web applications
• Experience and/or interest in UI/UX testing
• Fluent in English
• IEFP Professional Internship (9 months)
• Work in a software product team
• An opportunity to create product experiences that power global businesses
• Flexible and informal environment
• Adjusted and on-going training
• Meritocracy based culture
• Daily fresh fruit, cookies and coffee 🙂
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
If this offer sounds attractive to you, please kindly send us your CV to our HR email: ---@--- with the reference UX/UI.
When you are sending us your CV, you are giving us consent for your personal data to be processed for Papersoft’s recruiting purposes and to have them stored for one year. In case you want to access, rectify or erase your personal data from our database before the period term, you must send us an e-mail to ---@---