Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Have you been searching for a great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural, challenging and dynamic organization that can help you unlock your full potential?
Being part of the solution team, you will be responsible for driving product strategy and definition by translating customer needs into business and product requirements.
• Creative thinking backed by strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Good attention to detail, and ability to assimilate, sort and aggregate complex information quickly
• Effective verbal and written communication skills, able to write clearly and interact well with all levels of audience
• Practicing the agile manifesto ideas
• Speaking the same language as developers and understanding the technical aspect of the project;
• Define Product visions and break it into smaller and incremental deliverables
• Engaging and interacting with clients during feedback sessions, focus groups, user groups, and requirements gathering sessions. Practices open and honest communications with clients
• Working with development teams, software architects and business stakeholders to gather requirements, estimates and build a delivery plan
• Focusing on customers’ needs and continuous product improvement, through post-implementation analysis, market research and user testing activities
• Identifying market opportunities, planning and executing the end-to-end product development lifecycle
• Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose
• Knowledge and experience of working with Scrum agile delivery methods
• Good understanding of the Product Owner role
• Knowledge of techniques for requirements capture and specification, the ability to balance tactical and strategic needs and always focus on the customer
• Salary and benefits accordantly with demonstrated experience;
• Work in a software product team;
• An opportunity to create product experiences that power global businesses;
• Flexible and informal environment;
• Adjusted and on-going training;
• Meritocracy based culture;
• Daily fresh fruit, cookies and coffee 🙂.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
If this offer sounds attractive to you, please kindly send us your CV to our HR email: ---@--- with the reference Product Owner.
Want to know more about us: www.papersoft-dms.com
When you are sending us your CV, you are giving us consent for your personal data to be processed for Papersoft’s recruiting purposes and to have them stored for one year. In case you want to access, rectify or erase your personal data from our database before the period term, you must send us an e-mail to ---@---