Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Ref.:MMG_ Biling Consultant
Keen for challenges and ambitioning new solutions, our IT-Tude is oriented towards project excellence and a close relation with our collaborators. With our People, iT works better!
We are looking for Biling Consultant to integrate a project in Lisbon.
- Expert knowledge of OSS/ BSS domain knowledge.
- 8 years? experience in Kenan Telecom Billing System (Billing systems integration, development and implementation for medium to big telecom/ISP operator).
- Should have very strong knowledge across Kenan modules like rating & charging, billing & invoicing, financials (payments/journals/collections), order/provisioning and inventory management, and integration with CRM/external/3P systems.
- Expertise in Designing, Implementing, and configuration of Kenan BP Entities.
- Working knowledge on Kenan API-TS is mandatory (with at least 2 years? experience in designing/developing using API-TS)
- Should have experience in developing custom Kenan utilities using tools and technologies involving J2EE, JSP, PL/SQL, JBOSS, Java Script, Perl & Unix shell scripting , Hibernate, Swing, XML
- Understanding of micro-services based architecture is preferred.
- Must have the ability to turn high level requirements into Technical, Functional & Operational Specifications. Should have the ability to understand and challenge functional / technical solution specifications and programs that need delivery alignment.
- Good experience in troubleshooting and debugging of the applications.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Extensive experience in development, including work in agile development environments.
- Progressive experience in delivering and/or supporting complex software solutions and service/ product implementations.
- Experience and knowledge of telco networks, platforms, standards and business processes.
- Reviews with customers the business and technical requirements, and provides solutions that best address the customer's needs.
- Writes, reviews and tests detailed design documents. Performs configuration and customization of code. Defines test specifications and supports the fixing of defect using complex debugging and error analysis.
- Provides technical support during all phases of a project and advices the customer's technical personnel at all levels of: coding-related best practices, design-related best practices, use of product features, HW and deployment architecture, application and 3rd-party configuration and tuning, on-going production monitoring, etc.
- Participates in POCs or pre-sales demos. This role involves one or more of the following: providing estimates, leading the project, developing the customizations and writing the demo scripts / storyboards.
- Installs and configures products in internal labs (ST), customer labs (UAT/Performance), and customer production environments. Installations may include O/S, DB's, applications and test tools (for example, Seagull).
- Integrates Amdocs products with third party applications within commercial customer networks. Implements and validates product configuration changes in live customer networks in which there is a limited service outage.
- Creates and delivers customized functional training to the customer as well as to other internal organizations.
- Performs system Health Checks (analysis of utilization patterns and tuning opportunities), capacity planning and HW sizing as well as performance and stability trouble-shooting.
- Oversees end-to-end non-functional/performance testing, from test design up to an including test scenario implementation and analysis and result reporting.
- Performs connectivity validation of related system components. Reviews results with the customer and the customer's vendors, and provides relevant technical input to project status reporting.
- Leads and screens all defects/incidents during the project, directing them to the relevant owner and following up on their handling. Identifies product gaps and recommends enhancements to the Product Core team
- Leads design and development of integration to surrounding applications (Amdocs and well as 3rd party systems). Clearly articulate the integration requirements of Optima integrations and be able to analyze pros and cons of various options.
- Personal accompaniment focused on Career Management;
- Continuous and personalized Training and Certification through our own Learning Center;
- Solidity; Trust and Growth
- Competitive salary package with benefits.
If you believe you have the right profile, send us your CV through our website www.olisipo.pt or to the e-mail above and learn more about this opportunity.