Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Randstad Professionals is the brand of Randstad Group focused on the recruitment of Middle & Top Management.
Our client is a technology and service provider focused on creating value for its clients with operations in Portugal, Brazil, United Kingdom and United States. Our client is looking for a CRM Consultant (m/f) to join their CRM team.
- Manage and monitor the evolution of a CRM system;
- Interact with integration analysts / architects to understand software requirements and
assess their impact on processes that support the application;
- Manage application evolution needs and define solutions for new functionalities and
- Prepare and test new versions of the CRM system;
- Provide assistance for the escalation of incidents related to the use of the application as
well as its local resolution;
- Ensure effective communication with all levels of technical and departmental resources;
- Interact with multiple priorities in an extremely dynamic environment, initiating necessary tasks and ensuring complete follow-up.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Management, Informatics Management, Systems Engineering, Mathematics or Applied Mathematics;
- 2+ years professional experience in CRM projects;
- Functional and technical design of CRM solutions;
- Proven experience in implementation and integration projects;
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics CRM will be valued;
- Knowledge in GDPR is valued;
- Good analytical, organizational and planning skills;
- Excellent communication and customer orientation skills;
- High sense of responsibility and rigor in the execution of tasks;
- Pro-activite and team spirit;
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent opportunity to be involved in an attractive project.
In order to apply to this offer, please follow the link: