Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Human Profiler is a human resources consulting firm specialized in recruitment and selection of qualified profiles, acting with total flexibility and adaptation to the needs of our clients.
Our Client is a a Multinational Insurance Company, who is currently recruiting a Senior Agile Tester (m/f).
Plan, organize and carry out the different quality procedures, complying with the rules established for the execution thereof, with the purpose of guaranteeing the quality and efficiency of all the applications and computer processes used in Company.
- Understanding, implementing, and updating the Agile Test Strategy;
- Work with Product Owners to define Acceptance Criteria and the
Definition of Done;
- Test the behaviour of each application to ensure that user stories/business requirements are being adequately supported by the applications;
- Develop and implement new ways to increase test coverage and
- Measuring and reporting test coverage across all applicable coverage dimensions;
- Ensuring proper use of testing tools;
- Configuring, using, and managing test environments and test data
- Writing and executing automated checks and reporting back to the
- Reporting defects and working with the team to resolve them;
- Ensuring the appropriate testing tasks are scheduled during release
and iteration planning;
- Actively collaborating with developers and business stakeholders to
clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency,
- Participating proactively in daily stand-up meetings, story grooming
sessions, team retrospectives, suggesting and implementing
- Ability to track and report on progress.
- Third level qualification in IT or an IT-related discipline or equivalent
work experience ISTQB Agile Foundation Level or equivalent;
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a QA role within a software
development environment, working across multiple applications and
- Knowledge/previous experience of working with Insurance/Financial
- Experience of testing in Agile/Scrum teams;
- Experience in functional software testing;
- Knowledge of modern test techniques;
- Knowledge of test management tools and JIRA;
- Ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines;
- Ability to co-ordinate efforts of other team members and act in a
- Excellent English knowledge.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to ---@--- , quoting reference 24/MM_SAT