Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Human Profiler is a human resources consulting firm specialized in recruitment and selection of qualified profiles, acting with total flexibility and adaptation to the needs of our clients.
Our Client is a a Multinational Insurance Company, who is currently recruiting a Information Security Architect (m/f).
The Information Security Architect is expected to gain a thorough understand of the business and help define the information security architecture roadmap for the organization in line with best practice and corporate strategy.
As part of the Security team, reporting to the Western Europe Markets Senior Security Architect, the individual will manage, maintain and continuously develop the information security management system. The successful candidate will liaise with Global Retail Markets Security Director, Security Architect and all local departments to ensure information security policies are implemented and revised to meet the continuing and evolving needs of the business. Key contributor to the creation of an embedded information security culture within the organization.
- Serve as the point of contact for matters of information security architecture, both internally and externally on critical business strategic projects;
- Complete high level and detailed security architecture design & recommendations to solve complex business problems and enable an effective, efficient agile rapidly changing environment and organization;
- Coordinate the development, implementation and maintenance of information security policies, standards, and guidelines;
- Collaborate in the development and maintenance of the IT Security Reference Architecture, security policies & standards with GRM Security Architect and additional Market Architects as needed;
- Relevant professional certifications specific to the role (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCSP);
- Understanding of concepts and technologies behind firewall, logs correlation, IDS/IPS, APT, antivirus/malware, content filtering, WAF, CDN, encryption, wireless networking, vulnerability management and mobile device management;
- Experience working with Cloud technology and Cloud hosted applications (AWS & Azure);
- Proven expertise in a wide variety of database technologies, from Oracle, SQLServer and DB2 to NoSQL systems such as MongoDB, Couch, Cassandra, and/or Elasticsearch;
- Experience of implementing an Information Security program in financial services or high volume online retail/equivalent environments;
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a security-related area;
- Must be proficient in English and Spanish;
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to ---@--- , quoting reference 27/MM_SECURITY