Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Installed Base Analyst at Cisco (m/f)
As an Installed Base Analyst you will be joining our CISCO Team by building an extraordinary relationship and working closely with all CISCO’S Customers, Partners and Stakeholders. Your objective will be to manage and optimize all assets from purchase to renewal, safeguarding and ensuring data accuracy of our CISCO Customers at all times.
Your responsibilities will be
- Managing renewal contracts for CISCO’S software and services;
- Ensuring the negotiation of overall renewals;
- Monitoring quote creation, prepare customer’s meetings and make sure all contracts are close on time;
- Engaging with account managers to define renewal and up-sell proposals;
- Identifying growth opportunities;
- Defining and perform risk assessments for all contracts, products and services;
- Ensuring closing for all renewal activities by leading CISCO’S Customer & Partner team;
- Building strong relationships with Customer Decision Makers in order to guarantee their objectives.
Our expectations regarding you are
- A university degree (mandatory);
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders and managing data across many sources;
- Excellent IT skills: Excel, Salesforce and Tableau;
- A good level of English;
- Fluency in a second language such as Russian, German, Arabic, Italian, French or Spanish;
- An amazing verbal and written communication capacity;
- Awesome negotiation skills;
- Amazing analytical thinking, detail-orientation and a strong organizational capacity.
And we have to offer you
- An attractive salary of 14 monthly payments per year;
- A monthly meal allowance paid through a meal card system;
- Other employee/company benefits in place;
- Free transportation to the office;
- A Monday to Friday schedule ;
- Integration in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Work place in Lagoas Park at CISCO’S Office.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/2HVsDeQ