Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Who are we:
We are a technological "school" that uses state-of-the-art technology and constantly focuses on development and innovation. We have a purpose in everything we do: making the lives of people and businesses simpler and happier through technology. We use unique work methodologies that put people at the center of our solutions, putting the technology at your service. Our culture is one of sharing, trust and companionship, with an informal and relaxed atmosphere, encompassing a very diverse network of technological skills and national and international projects.
You can learn more about Novabase here.
What are you going to do:
We are looking for a Websphere Developer. The professional will be integrating on of our big clients.
What we value:
• BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent;
• At least 5 to 7 years of development experience, with at least 3 years in middleware development;
• 2 to 3 years of experience in EAI development using IBM Websphere;
• Experience with WebSphere Process Server;
• Solid development experience using Java, XML, XSLT;
• Experience with web-service technologies – WSDL, SOAP, REST, JSON or equivalent;
• Experience in requirement analysis, system architecture principles, architecture patterns, integration patterns, processes and frameworks;
• Knowledge with SOA design implementation and system integration;
• Experience with Message Queues handling;
• Experience with designing relational databases and SQL scripting;
• Experience with CI/CD concepts and processes – Jenkin, git, or equivalent;
• Strong communication (oral and written) is required
What we offer:
• Be part of a company that invests in the development and growth of people;
• Participate in international and national projects, with a very diverse technological stack;
• Get to know unique and differentiating work methodologies;
• Ongoing training (technical and soft skills).
Please send your CV to ---@--- with CAL_WC in the email subject