Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
IT DRI (m/f)
Mission: Your main tasks are to be the primary IT resource within the assignment, in combination with being the deputy to the Site Security & Privacy DRI. The Security and Privacy DRI is responsible for enforcing and maintaining the security policies on a site in line with the global security policies and directions herein. The Security and Privacy DRI is expected to control the adherence of regulations. As Deputy Security and Privacy DRI the IT DRI must be able to step in and help with all daily CCSR related activities.
- Assist in immediate investigations of any breach of security and work with corrective actions;
- Assist the Security & Privacy DRI (Report security breaches; prepare compliance assessments, etc);
- Assist in taking corrective actions for security compliance;
- Understand the latest version of the client’s "Operations Manual", “Security Documentation”, IT requirements and other IT related processes and specifications;
- Participate in client’s meetings;
- Maintain an updated inventory of computers, devices, and equipment;
- Perform local support at the site;
- Organize IT activities connected to the assignment/site;
- Manage and coordinate IT orders and deliveries to the site;
- Have ownership of the equipment process at all sites;
- Perform updates and rollout on the sites, including lab equipment and training rooms.
- High School degree;
- Experience in iOS/macOS environment, and mixed OS environments;
- Experience in IT support and/or security (preferable);
- Incident management experience;
- Relevant background with experience within IT;
- Fluent in English – both speaking and writing;
- French fluency is a plus;
- Customer focus and the ability to act in case of IT issues;
- Ability to understand processes and work independently.
- Full-time role - rotational shifts (7 days a week);
- Possibility to work in a multicultural environment with some of the most relevant players in the IT/Technology industry;
- Free transportation to the office;
- Work place: Taguspark, Oeiras.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/2HUKYsu