Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Who are we:
We are a technological "school" that uses state-of-the-art technology and constantly focuses on development and innovation. We have a purpose in everything we do: making the lives of people and businesses simpler and happier through technology. We use unique work methodologies that put people at the center of our solutions, putting the technology at your service. Our culture is one of sharing, trust and companionship, with an informal and relaxed atmosphere, encompassing a very diverse network of technological skills and national and international projects.
You can learn more about Novabase here.
What are you going to do:
We are looking for an Audit, Risk & Compliance Coordinator. The professional will have the mission to drive remediation of transversal audit issues within agreed dates (eliminate verdues and avoid new to come) for Group IT and Operating Companies, leveraging resources in delivery departments.
What we value:
• 7+ years’ experience;
• Proven competencies in IT audit and IT security related projects with significant scope and variety;
• Track record of successful delivery in complex organizations/cross functional environment;
• Ability to navigate in uncertainty and influence transversally in matrix environments on senior levels of the organization and across cultures;
• High level of maturity in people interaction, perseverance and excellent communication skills;
• High sensitivity to cultural aspects and ease in transnational environments;
• Project/program management (must have)
• Strong customer focus
• Result orientation
• Agile methods and culture
What we offer:
• Be part of a company that invests in the development and growth of people;
• Participate in international and national projects, with a very diverse technological stack;
• Get to know unique and differentiating work methodologies;
• Ongoing training (technical and soft skills).
Please send your CV to
with CAL_ARCC in the email subject