Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
DBA SQL Server
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a DBA SQL Server to integrate our Client internal team, based in Lisbon. The DBA SQL Server will be responsible for the configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical SQL Server RDBMS systems, to ensure the availability and consistent performance of our corporate applications. This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Your responsibilities include:
• Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
• Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
• Apply data modelling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations.
• Independently analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
You must have:
• +5 years MS SQL Server Administration experience.
• Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
• Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
• Experience with Windows Server Administration.
• Technical degree or certification.
• English literacy.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV or Linkedin Profile in the following link: http://talentportal.claranet.pt/#/jobs/660