Business Intelligence Team Lead - M/F
Lead a team of BI and Data Science, inspiring, coaching and training them.
Our client is a worldwide leading company offering tech solutions.
- Lead a team of BI and Data Science, inspiring, coaching and training them
- Draw and develop BI solutions helping create new dimensional models with the goal of supporting self-service BI and Data Science components.
- Analyse data for ad-hoc requests;
- Identify data trends and/or anomalies to share with internal teams;
- Develop KPI reports using BI tools
- Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- Around 4 years of experience in Business Intelligence;
- Experience in ETL, Data Warehouse and Data Marts with competencies of Analysis, Modelling and Data Processing;
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies: integration services, Transact SQL, Power BI, Reporting services and analysis services;
- Knowledge in Python and in predictive models, stochastic models and / or neural networks (valued);
- Experience in AGILE methodologies, namely SCRUM;
- With a good capacity of learning and adaptation;
- Fluent in English
Join a multicultural and growing company.
Candidate-se através do website