Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Founded in 1995, Noesis is an international consultancy in the field of information systems that focuses on creating value for its customers through four focus areas - infrastructure, quality assurance, software and people - with the support of the seven units of business.
The professional will have the mission to identify, assess and implement client Security policies on IT Systems.
To ensure correct interpretation of multiple security requirements in different contexts to assess compliance and define the guidelines/action plans to meet the security standards across different IT systems;
To provide risk and security advisory, including software development/test teams;
To articulate with Third Party Service providers regarding different types of Security tests, namely, Penetration tests.
To be able to identify, estimate and evaluate security related risks;
To participate in the risks’ monitoring and review process;
To assess robustness and reliability of security measures within different security scopes;
To participate in Global Security Awareness, cross communication or training initiatives.
• Knowledge of applications architecture;
• Experience in development of applications;
• Experience in Project Management;
• Knowledge of technology architecture;
• Knowledge of the standards ISO/IEC 27000-series;
• Knowledge of automated security test tools, such as, Static Code Analysis, Vulnerability Scanners, etc.;
• Knowledge of security levels evaluation;
• Knowledge of risk analysis (EBIOS, Risk IT, ISO 27005, ISO 31000, COSO, etc.).
• Working professional proficiency in spoken English is mandatory;
• Working professional proficiency in spoken French is nice-to-have;
• Ability to work with teams in multiple geographical locations (Portugal/France);
If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining an audacious and innovative company, please send us a copy of your CV to
, including the job reference: NE_006_REC_5_19_1635.
Please check www.noesis.pt to see all opportunities we currently have open, or feel free to send us a spontaneous application.