Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Systems Analyst to integrate our Client internal team, based in Porto. As a Systems Analyst, you will join a project that involves the definition of the entire flow of processes for the area of document management and participate in the subsequent implementation.
Your responsibilities include:
• Translate the customer and external regulators’ requirements into functional specifications (i.e. use cases and support documentation);
• Maintain the functional specifications in line with internal standards;
• Defines application problem by conferring with clients;
• Evaluating procedures and processes;
• Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions;
• Controls solution by establishing specifications;
• Coordinating production with programmers.
You must have:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Documentary Sciences;
• 4 years of proven experience in functional/business analysis;
• Preferential skills MoReq specifications;
• Good social contacts, team player;
• A pro-active ‘can-do’ attitude;
• Self-disciplined and motivated;
• Very committed: will require very strong commitments at peak times;
• Flexible as well in job content as in planning (collaboration with teams in different time zones);
• The ability to understand the “big picture” and pay attention to detail;
• Analytical approach, seeing cause-and-effect relationship;
• Excellent written and spoken English.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV or Linkedin Profile in the following link: http://talentportal.claranet.pt/#/jobs/491