Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
ABOUT NOVABASE GROUP (HQ @Lisbon)
Listed on Euronext Lisbon since 2000, achieving a turnover of 140 million euros in 2017 (54% obtained outside Portugal). Having worked in more than 35 countries and 9-time zones, with offices in Portugal (HQ), Belgium, Spain, United Kingdom, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Angola and Mozambique with the talent and dedication of more than 2000 employees from 17 different nationalities.
At Novabase, we all come to work every day to help Financial Institutions to have better digital experience. We strive for presenting streamlined, digital-driven solutions that allow our clients to compete with FinTechs.
Our motto is to help our clients to move fast and deliver tomorrow’s banking experience today.
At the end of the day, we are only as successful as our clients are.
What do we offer?
Join our team at Lisbon, in the middle of a dynamic innovation ecosystem.
We are a growing team of talented people, passionate about what they do and committed to deliver with the highest quality.
We offer a challenging environment, the opportunity to work on large projects with international customers and a career focused on your personal development.
Who do we need?
We are looking for a Project Manager Office to integrate our team.
If you like to be challenged, have the drive to explore and hungry to learn new stuff – this role is for you!
What are we looking for?
• 3+ years’ experience in PMO;
• English spoken and written should be fluent (other languages will be considered a plus);
• Strong knowledge of MS Office (XLS is critical) and Sharepoint 365;
• Experience in defining and optimizing processes;
• Experience with Dynamics CRM (or another CRM);
• Experience in Risk and / or Contract Management will be valued.
What do we expect?
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Accountability and self-motivation;
• Proactivity, autonomy;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Availability to travel on time.
Want to join us?
If you feel up to the challenge, send your CV to
with the reference Req-0157