Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Senior Java Developer
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Java Developer to integrate our Client internal team, based in Brussels. You will be responsible for the development of new features and improvements of applications for electronic payments platform.
Your responsibilities include:
• Responsible for the development of new features and improvements of applications for electronic payments platform;
• Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project;
• Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications;
• Codes, tests, debugs and documents software applications;
• Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented;
• Demonstrates an understanding of the financial services industry;
• Analyzes requirements, and translates business requirements into product designs;
• Writes technical specifications and other forms of documentation;
• Conducts planning, analysis and forecasting activities to plan projects and tasks;
• May provide leadership and/or guidance to other technical professionals
You must have:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems;
• About six years of applications development experience;
• Knowledge of Java (JDK 1.6/1.7), J2EE, Hibernate 3, EJB 3.1, SQL, XML;
• Knowledge of WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss or Liberty;
• Knowledge of Oracle/DB2 databases;
• Knowledge of Websphere Integration Developer (WID), Eclipse, IntelliJ or NetBeans will be an asset;
• Knowledge of jBPM, BPEL or BPMN will be an asset;
• Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles (i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development);
• Payment expertise e.g. SEPA, SWIFT MT will be an asset;
• Excellent problem-solving, team, and time management skills;
• Very good command of English
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV or Linkedin Profile in the following link: http://talentportal.claranet.pt/#/jobs/306