Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Systems Engineer – Skype for Business/Teams
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Systems Engineer – Skype for Business to integrate our internal team, based in Lisbon. The Systems Engineer – Skype for Business will be responsible for to support and troubleshoot the Unified Communications products (OCS, Lync Server, Skype for Business) in both small and large environments.
Your responsibilities include:
• Planning, coordination and delivery of system integration projects with focus on Microsoft Skype for Business and Teams;
• Undertake tasks that involve design, implementation, migration, troubleshooting and support;
• Support the business with technical expertise and advisory in major opportunities;
• Elaborate project deliverables with detailed infrastructure designs, diagrams and technical procedures.
You must have:
• 12th year or Degree in Computer Engineering / Information Technology;
• 3+ years’ experience in implementation and migration projects;
• Expertise in Microsoft Skype for Business and knowledge of Office 365 stack;
• Previous experience with SIP and Audiocodes is a plus;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Teams and migration scenarios is a plus;
• Good knowledge of English.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV or Linkedin Profile in the following link: http://talentportal.claranet.pt/#/jobs/448