Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
ABOUT NOVABASE GROUP (HQ @Lisbon)
Listed on Euronext Lisbon since 2000, achieving a turnover of 140 million euros in 2017 (54% obtained outside Portugal). Having worked in more than 35 countries and 9-time zones, with offices in Portugal (HQ), Belgium, Spain, United Kingdom, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Angola and Mozambique with the talent and dedication of more than 2000 employees from 17 different nationalities.
At Novabase, we all come to work every day to help Financial Institutions to have better digital experience. We strive for presenting streamlined, digital-driven solutions that allow our clients to compete with FinTechs.
Our motto is to help our clients to move fast and deliver tomorrow’s banking experience today.
At the end of the day, we are only as successful as our clients are.
What do we offer?
Join our team at Lisbon, in the middle of a dynamic innovation ecosystem.
We are a growing team of talented people, passionate about what they do and committed to deliver with the highest quality.
We offer a challenging environment, the opportunity to work on large projects with international customers and a career focused on your personal development.
Who do we need?
We are looking for a Team Leader Java FullStack to integrate our team.
If you like to be challenged, have the drive to explore and hungry to learn new stuff – this role is for you!
Project: Experience in Application Maintenance projects, analysis and monitoring of performance problems.
What are we looking for?
• 5+ years developing in Java;
• Experienced with Apache CXF, Hibernate, Maven, Apache Tomcat or WebSphere;
• Experience with Java keyStores and trustStores;
• Experience with webservices (REST or SOAP);
• Good knowledge of AngularJS (Angular1);
• Knowledge with UWA (Universal Windows App);
• Experience with SQL Server and MongoDB will be considered a plus.
What do we expect?
• Excellent problem solving and team work skills;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Accountability and self-motivation;
• Strong desire for quality and attention to detail.
Want to join us?
If you feel up to the challenge, send your CV to
with the reference Req-0139