Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
ABOUT NOVABASE GROUP (HQ @Lisbon)
Listed on Euronext Lisbon since 2000, achieving a turnover of 140 million euros in 2017 (54% obtained outside Portugal). Having worked in more than 35 countries and 9-time zones, with offices in Portugal (HQ), Belgium, Spain, United Kingdom, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Angola and Mozambique with the talent and dedication of more than 2000 employees from 17 different nationalities.
At Novabase, we all come to work every day to help Financial Institutions to have better digital experience. We strive for presenting streamlined, digital-driven solutions that allow our clients to compete with FinTechs.
Our motto is to help our clients to move fast and deliver tomorrow’s banking experience today.
At the end of the day, we are only as successful as our clients are.
Wizzio® gives you the agility to create engaging customer-facing experiences on top of legacy systems. Apply your existing business rules to out-of-the-box journeys for onboarding, lost wallet, loans and mortgages. Or create your own custom solutions to meet changing customer behaviours, business goals and new product lines.
What do we offer?
Join our team at Lisbon, in the middle of a dynamic innovation ecosystem.
We are a growing team of talented people, passionate about what they do and committed to deliver with the highest quality.
We offer a challenging environment, the opportunity to work on large projects with international customers and a career focused on your personal development.
Who do we need?
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to integrate our team.
If you like to be challenged, have the drive to explore and hungry to learn new stuff – this role is for you!
• Development of a new product that acts as a platform for Digital Transformation;
• Develop solutions using OSGi and Java 8+, under Apache Karaf runtime environment;
• Develop REST services within a microservice-oriented framework;
• Independently execute technology-oriented research tasks.
What are we looking for?
• 5+ years developing in Java;
• Experienced with Maven, Eclipse IDE, SOAP and REST;
• Strong knowledge of Spring framework;
• Experience with CXF and Hibernate;
• Proficient with Service-Oriented Architecture – MicroServices, JSON, SOA integration patterns;
• Experience with Agile methodologies, Scrum framework and GIT.
What do we expect?
• Excellent problem solving and team work skills;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Accountability and self-motivation;
• Strong desire for quality and attention to detail.
Want to join us?
If you feel up to the challenge, send your CV to ---@--- with the reference Req-0149