Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are looking to an IT Operations & Support Engineer to integrate the Operations & Support Department of our client – a company specialized in the Telecommunications Sector.
What will be your main tasks and responsibilities?
• Execute preventive and corrective maintenance;
• Perform change management and configuration management;
• Implement new releases or software corrections and all configurations requests;
• Ensure continuous improvement programs and continuous service improving;
• Ensure technical interface with other support teams and equipment supplier;
• Assume the operation and support of IPTV service and platforms, integrating the second level support team;
• Assume the analysis and response of events according to SLA’s guidelines in order to guarantee that the best service is delivered to the consumer.
What is required from you?
• Master Degree in Computer Science or related fields;
• Good Knowledge of System Administration (Linux RedHat and Windows);
• Good knowledge of Tomcat and Webservices;
• Knowledge of Mediaroom, RFOverlay, OTT and HeadEnd equipments (will be valued);
• Understanding of ITIL Foundations (preferable);
• Good communicating skills;
• Ability to work under pressure, to influence and negotiate;
• Availability to work in a fast-paced 24x7 environment with on-call duties;
• Fluency in English (written and spoken).
Sounds like you? Send us your CV to http://bit.ly/it-operations-support-engineer and let’s talk!
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.