Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are looking for an iOS Software Developer to integrate the IT team of our client - a Spanish company specialized in the travel sector. As an iOS Software Developer, you will be part of an Agile multidisciplinary team where you will influence both product and technical decisions on a day-to-day basis.
What will be your main tasks and responsibilities?
• Build a single core application for all the different brands of our client;
• Decide with the rest of team members about architecture and best practices;
• Be part on the ideation and development of the new features using Swift;
• Work with our client´s integration tools to speed up the development of the new features;
• Learn and participate in workshops, hackathons and other events considered key to be active within the IT community.
What is required from you?
• Graduate degree in computer science or engineering;
• Broad know-how with both Swift and Objective-C as well as Unit Tests;
• Knowledge of the criteria for mobile applications design (usability and interaction);
• Deep knowledge of CocoaPods;
• Experience working in an Agile environment;
• Experience working with Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins);
• Product mindset and focus on user experience;
• Fluency in English and willing to work with a talented multicultural team;
• Flexible, easy going, proactive and supportive.
Sounds like you? Send us your CV to http://bit.ly/ios-software-developer and let’s talk!
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.