Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are looking for an EAI Architect to integrate the IT team of our client – a multinational telecommunications company.
What will be your main tasks and responsibilities?
• Assume the definitions of EAI roadmap and the architectural principles;
• Evaluate market and technology trends, participating in the test/validation of new EAI solutions;
• Assume the interface with the continuous improvement team helping to identify technical issues and suggesting corrective measures;
• Influence application design and development to Cloud and Agile environment/paradigms.
What is required from you?
• BSc or MSc Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar;
• Proven experience in EAI Architecture roles;
• Proven track record in complex EAI development projects;
• Previous professional experience with Webmethods will be valued;
• Knowledge of new technology trends regarding EAI and Big Data;
• Knowledge of Agile paradigms;
• Understanding of the telecom industry is a plus;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
Sounds like you? Send us your CV to http://bit.ly/eai-architect and let's talk!
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.