Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are looking for a Web Application Support Technician to integrate the team of our client – a company specialized in the Tourism sector.
What will be your main responsibilities and task?
• Ensure the development and stability of clients’ system connection with the company’s API;
• Carry out performance tests per customer to ensure the correct use of the system;
• Monitor the website and system performance to minimize failures;
• Communicate directly with clients’ in order to assess their needs and translate them to the development team.
• Develop and test improvements and new tools that answer to the market’s ever-growing demands;
• Elaborate reports to support the commercial areas in order to identify online business opportunities.
What is required from you?
• Academic background in Computer Science, IT Engineering, Information Management, Math or similar area;
• Previous experience in IT support functions and direct contact with customers;
• Solid knowledge in API and XML language, as well as SQL Server;
• Practical contact with designing and executing test plans;
• Knowledge in Web architectures and Web Services technologies (preferential);
• Knowledge in Tourism sector will be an added value;
• Proactivity and autonomy;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
Sounds like you? Send us your CV to http://bit.ly/web-application-support and let’s talk!
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.