Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are looking for an Agile Program Manager to integrate the team of our client – a multinational telecommunications company.
What will be your main tasks and responsibilities?
• Plan, lead, organize and motivate agile project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering agile projects that provide exceptional business value to users;
• Manage several concurrent high visibility projects using agile methods in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business areas;
• Manage Cross-Product planning and synchronization;
• Monitor and Facilitate Programs;
• Manage External Dependencies, Delivery Capacity and Planning;
• Track and Report on Programs.
What is required from you?
• BSc or MSc level degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
• Proven experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies at an enterprise level application development projects (PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent);
• Previous experience of successfully implementing development projects using Agile methodologies;
• Experience as a Project Manager leading complex projects in an environment with multi-functional teams;
• Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices;
• Good communication skills;
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
Sounds like you? Send us your CV to http://bit.ly/agile-program-manager and let’s talk!
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.