Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are looking for Cyber Security Specialist to integrate the IT team of our client – a multinational telecommunications company – who will protect the corporate assets against cyber security threats and risks, both proactively and reactively.
What will be your main tasks and responsibilities?
• Support the evolution of enterprise security services;
• Manage adequate responses in case of cyber threats and incidents against the priority corporate assets;
• Manage adequate discovery of threats faced by the priority corporate assets;
• Act as key interface between technology security and other local or group departments, to ensure cyber security risks are successfully captured and managed.
• Support the evolution of enterprise security services ensuring technical expertise and backup is provided to enterprise business unit.
• Promote initiatives targeting cyber security threat and risk reduction or mitigation.
What is required from you?
• BSc or MSc Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar areas;
• Experience of at least 5 years in similar role (eg. cyber defence or cyber SOC);
• Solid knowledge network & IT security knowledge;
• Certification in the area is a plus (e.g. CISSP, CISA, ISO27001, OSCP, CEH).
• Knowledge of the telecom industry will be valued;
• Good planning, problem solving and root cause analysis skills;
• Proactivity and autonomy;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
Sounds like you? Send us your CV to http://bit.ly/cyber-security-specialist and let’s talk!
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.