Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are looking for a Scrum Master to integrate the IT team of our client - Vodafone Portugal.
What will be your main tasks and responsibilities?
• Support the Product Owner and DevOps Team in the definition of user stories, plan sprint iteration and management of the product backlog;
• Monitor the team progress and improve the team velocity, ensuring results achievement by building a self-organized team;
• Coordinate with other teams and partners to remove barriers to team’s progress, mitigating the Delivery risks;
• Promote continuous improvement through the Scrum framework process, creating an action plan to implement the improvements identified in the retrospective meeting;
• Collect the team KPI’s after the output of the Daily Scrum and Sprint Retrospective meetings and share the Sprint BurnDown graphics with the team in a daily basis;
• Guide the team to be self-organized and promote learning by building a trust and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear, facilitating discussion and conflict resolution.
What is required from you?
• Academic background in IT or similar areas;
• Experience as a Scrum Master for at least 1 year in a software development team is desirable;
• Experience working in a cross-teams environment, different cultures, co-location will be a plus;
• Good analytic and critical thinking with a problem solving drive and root cause analysis drive;
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency;
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills;
• Knowledge of other approaches discussed in the Agilespace: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
Sounds like you? Send us your CV to http://bit.ly/scrum--master and let’s talk!
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.