Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are looking for an Enterprise Application Integration Business Analyst to work directly with our Client – a multinational telecommunications company – integrating the Information Systems & Technology team, who will assume the functional and technical analysis of business requirements.
What will be your main tasks and responsibilities?
• Review and approve the low level designs defined by the suppliers, ensuring the alignment of business needs, technical fit and reusability;
• Validate and approve budget availability and alignment of quotations proposed by suppliers;
• Ensure alignment with Solution Architect and suppliers;
• Testing activities with products’ adherence to design;
• Design and development to Cloud and Agile environment/paradigms.
What will be required from you?
• Academic degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Telecommunications;
• Previous experience with ETL technologies, in SOA environments;
• Previous experience with WebMethods, Tibco or other industry reference integration players;
• Knowledge of IT telecommunications architecture, applications and systems will be valued;
• Experience in Waterfall and/or Agile delivery model;
• Good communica ion and negotiation skills;
• Sense of proactivity and dynamism;
• Good analytic and critical thinking.
Sounds like you? Send us your CV to http://bit.ly/eai-business-analyst and let’s talk!
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.