Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We Are Passionate About What Technology Can Do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to integrate our internal team, based in Lisbon. Devops Engineers are IT professionals who collaborate with software developers, system operators and other IT staff members to manage code releases. They cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and keep existing networks in mind as they design, plan and test.
Your responsibilities include:
• Implement and manage customer solutions on Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure and Google);
• Implementation of automation for deployment of applications, system configurations and security;
• Participates in project management meetings to plan weekly sprints;
• Participates in the execution of reports on cost optimization;
• Perform troubleshooting and maintenance of systems;
• Response and implementation of changes requests from the client platform;
• Enriching the knowledge base with "Run" procedures, incident resolution documentation and change requests;
You must have:
• Excellent communication skills;
• Knowledge of public cloud architectures (AWS, Azure and Google Cloud);
• Solid knowledge of IC / CD solutions (Jenkins, Git);
• Monitor daily the evolution of public cloud platforms;
• More than 3 years of experience in the area of application development and scripting;
• Knowledge of Infrastructure tools such as code (terraform, cloudformation);
• Young and dynamic team integration;
• Direct contract with the company, leader in the sector;
• Continuous learning and evolution;
• Stable and continuous project in a fast growing and expanding company;
• Salary framework based on demonstrated experience and role.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV or Linkedin Profile in the following link: http://talentportal.claranet.pt/#/jobs/625