Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are currently looking forward to hire a smart and enthusiastic IT Administrator.
Who are we?
As part of Rupeal group, Kwan is an IT Staffing company which specialises in the art of professional fulfilment, making sure that anyone who works with us, from clients, to candidates, to consultants, is in the right path for achieving their motivations!
- Monitor and control the company’s multi-platform, multi-distributed environments for the purpose of uninterrupted data processing, interactive and batch processing, continuous system availability, and timely messaging for service impacting events;
- Provision new users and services in production environments;
- Ensure confidentiality of sensitive and proprietary information; adhere to company security policies;
- Monitor System activity; including job performance, job scheduler(s), tape rotation, save and restore operations, troubleshooting and performance monitoring;
- Troubleshoot and maintenance of environments including complex operational issues, backup/recovery, communications and performance tuning;
- Perform problem analysis and documentation, root-cause analysis, and create incident reports;
- Ensure backup media is transferred to the appropriate off-site;
- Acts as a liaison between 1st level Systems Monitoring Team and programming / user groups for specific problems;
- Contribute to continuous improvement revising procedures used by first line monitoring team.
What are the requirements?
- Working knowledge of either Linux/Unix or AS 400 (ideally both);
- Basic SQL knowledge;
- Fluent French both written and spoken;
- Proficient English;
- Attention to detail and sense of responsibility;
- Excellent analytical ability;
- Good communication skills;
- Autonomy and team spirit;
- Availability to work in alternate shift hours between 6 am and 7pm and to ensure on call periods is required.
What are the benefits?
- Loads of work;
- Free tech events;
- Health insurance;
- Summer Sessions Party (What happens in Summer Sessions, Stays in Summer Sessions).
Are you ready?
Reach us at: https://bit.ly/2Pzk8bP