Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Keen for challenges and ambitioning new solutions, our IT-Tude is oriented towards project excellence and a close relation with our collaborators. With our People, iT works better!
We are looking for an IT Technician with experience in Integration technologies (EAI) who possesses both deep and wide expertise in the Integration frameworks (preferably WebMethods) in Lisbon.
The EAI maintenance technician works mainly on analysis of solutions implemented over integration layer and is responsible for correcting detected defects. Also you will have important role on suggesting new solutions and implementations if applicable.
You will get an opportunity to work with a wide variety of business stakeholders and different systems to ensure correct business support over client solutions.
- React to service level agreements (SLA) reported through incidents by clients and applications using EAI
- Analyze and solve incidents identifying root cause and implementing solutions
- Identify problems that relate to supported Integration layer
- Proactively gather evidences of defects and problems with impact on client so it can be corrected and documented for later occurences
- Have a proactive and critical attitude over implemented integrations with the goal of improving the client satisfaction over its KPI?s
- Build and implement new tools and services aiming for the main keys in IT solutions nowadays such as high availability, reliability and performance for all applications integrated by EAI.
Essential skills and experience:
- Knowledge or experience in EAI frameworks (preferably WebMethods);
- Specific knowledge for Web based technologies such as WebServices,SOAP,REST,JMS
- Knowledge or experience in programming languages (ex: JAVA,C#) and tools (ex: Eclipse)
- Experience for database programming languages (ex:SQL,PL/SQL)
- Basic knowledge in Unix platforms and shell scripting (preferably)
- Highly focused on the tasks and issues that require priority
- Responsibility above all
- Always in learning mindset over business and technical innovations
- Capable to work in team in constant share between its stakeholders.
- Personal accompaniment focused on Career Management;
- Continuous and personalized Training and Certification through our own Learning Center;
- Solidity; Trust and Growth
- Competitive salary package with benefits.
If you believe you have the right profile, send us your CV through our website www.olisipo.pt or to the e-mail above and learn more about this opportunity.