Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Ref.:MG_SW Engineer (fullstack)
Managing IT talents for 25 years we stand out for our dedication to every single one of our employees. We invest in everyone?s personal development in order to help the entire team growth, and keep a strong connection with the community. We?re the Human voice in iT.
We?re looking for a passionate and energetic Full Stack Software Engineer that is ready to deploy their skills in a multi-disciplined development team.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will?
- Be a part of an amazing development team inside a newly formed division of our Engineering department;
- Work alongside a strong group of enthusiastic and skilled Engineers;
- Take Hostelworld to the next level with your development efforts;
- Shape the future of multiple products which are already market leading, visionary, and serving millions of users across the most diverse global industry;
- Be a key contributor in the execution of all thing?s development inside Hostelworld, including our processes, development and deployment -strategies;
- Share a vision to build valuable, useful product above cool technology;
- Help the Technical team achieve team KPI?s;
- Develop robust, scalable Web Applications & API?s for high traffic products;
- Contribute clean, secure and maintainable code to the product;
- Contribute to the evolution of the overall product/system architecture;
- Optimize code for performance and scalability;
- Prototype and build highly performant and flexible components;
- Enjoy building world class applications that will affect millions of travellers per year.
- 1 years of full-time experience in Backend Development;
- Good experience in RESTful API development and XML/JSON processing;
- Experience developing with NodeJS, PHP, Java, .NET Core or similar;
- Good understanding of most popular design patterns (MVC, SOLID, Dependency injection);
- Some exposure to caching tools (Memcache, Redis, Varnish, Nginx);
- Experience deploying RESTful services to Azure / Amazon Web Services;
- Experience working with Microservices architecture;
- Proficient in Unit and Integration testing;
- Experience working in a TDD environment;
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment workflows;
- Hands-on experience with SQL or NoSQL.
- 1 years of full-time experience in Frontend Development;
- Proven experience with VueJS, PHP, React or Angular (2/4/x);
- Experience with front-end tooling workflows: Node.js (NPM), SASS/SCSS, WebPack, Angular-CLI;
- Understanding of developing web application security best practices;
- Some experience with RxJS or other Reactive programming techniques/libraries;
- Rest API integration experience;
- Experience working with templating engines (Twig, Smarty);
- Some exposure to E2E testing using Protractor, WebDriver, Cypress, TestCafe or similar.
Who You Are:
- You?re a friendly, positive and enthusiastic person who can work as part of a diverse team;
- You?re adaptable and hard working;
- You?re a good communicator;
- You have a love for all things development and technology;
- You demonstrate grace under pressure;
- You are inspirational and fun;
- You?re an excellent listener;
- You are a proactive self-starter;
- You?re positive and always approachable;
- You thrive in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
If you believe you have the right profile, send us your CV through our website www.olisipo.pt or to the e-mail ---@--- with subject MG_SW Engineer (fullstack) and learn more about this opportunity.