Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Managing IT talents for 25 years we stand out for our dedication to every single one of our employees. We invest in everyone?s personal development in order to help the entire team growth, and keep a strong connection with the community. We?re the Human voice in iT.
We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineer to integrate a project in Porto
If you believe you have the right profile, send us your CV to ---@--- with subject MG_DevOps and learn more about this opportunity.
Experience and Skills:
Technical and Behavioural Competencies good to have:
- Mongo DB, Elastic Search, Hive Hadoop, Cassandra;
- General knowledge of E-Commerce / Transactional systems;
- Contributing to open source projects.
Experience And Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor?s Degree or equivalent experience required;
- 4 years of overall experience in professional software engineering;
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience as DevOps engineer;
- At least 1 years of hands-on experience with Ansible;
- Solid experience with OOP development with Java, .NET, PHP or equivalent;
- Solid experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, Bash etc;
- Strong understanding of most popular design patterns (MVC, SOLID, Dependency injection);
- Solid experience with either SQL or NoSQL databases;
- Solid experience with Bamboo or Jenkins;
- Experience with Cloud services such as Openstack, AWS etc;
- Excellent proven track record with Apache or Nginx;
- Experience with Varnish, Memcache or Redis;
- Expertise with containerization technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, etc;
- Experience with version control systems e.g. GIT/Mercurial.
- Experience with testing tools (Junit, phpunit, behat) and methodologies like TDD and BDD;
- Linux Systems administration experience (Redhat/CentOS);
- Exposure to Linux troubleshooting, security, tuning, profiling and monitoring. ? Solid understanding of network protocols like TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS, firewalls, VLANs, DNS.
- A friendly, positive and enthusiastic person who can work as part of a diverse team;
- Adaptable and hard working;
- Positive and always approachable;
- Willing to take on a new intellectual challenge with a positive attitude;
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines;
- Team player;
- Thrives in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
If you believe you have the right profile, send us your CV through our website www.olisipo.pt or to the e-mail ---@--- with subject MG_DevOps and learn more about this opportunity.