Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are a technological "school" that uses state-of-the-art technology and constantly focuses on development and innovation. We have a purpose in everything we do: making the lives of people and businesses simpler and happier through technology. We use unique work methodologies that put people at the center of our solutions, putting the technology at your service. Our culture is one of sharing, trust and companionship, with an informal and relaxed atmosphere, encompassing a very diverse network of technological skills and national and international projects.
You can learn more about Novabase here.
What are you going to do:
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to integrate projects in Porto.
» Leading quality assurance processes and functional testing;
» Testing mobile and web applications;
» Working with Software Engineers to ensure the right levels of test automation are built to your standards;
What We Value:
• Degree in Computer Science or Informatics Engineering;
• At least 1 year of experience in similar functions (including development and/or test automation experience)
• Creating automated test suites to exercise Web and Mobile applications with tools like Selenium, Espresso, UI Automator, KIF or XCTest;
• Self-disciplined, dedicated, problem solver;
• Experience with agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
• Fluency in English;
What we offer:
• Be part of a company that invests in the development and growth of people;
• Participate in international and national projects, with a very diverse technological stack;
• Get to know unique and differentiating work methodologies;
• Ongoing training (technical and soft skills).
Please send your CV to
with MVT_TAEP in the email subject.