Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
For our International client in the Travel industry we are looking for an experienced and passionate Go Developer to be part of the product's development of the search-related services.
You can expect to:
- Build high available low latency services around Scylla or other storages where they keep all data about transportation;
- Create simple and usable APIs for other teams using REST and GRPC;
- Own the full lifecycle of feature development from design through testing and release;
- Actively cooperate with other teams who consume or provide the data to it and participate in decisions regarding the future and how they will model their data based on their shared needs.
Our requirements are:
- You are a self motivated individual able to work in a distributed team;
- Proficiency in idiomatic Golang;
- Good knowledge of various implementation recipes for concurrency/parallelization and when to use them;
- Familiarity with common packages for testing, logging and building microservices;
- Knowledge about database systems or interest in them.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity or previous experience with Python as part of the job is also reading current implementations of services which we are replacing;
- Experience with Gitlab CI and also Gitlab in general as they version their code in self hosted instance of Gitlab;
- Hands on experience with Cassandra/Scylla.
Why it rocks to be part of this team:
- Immediate deploy after a job is completed, not after months of QA;
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! Understanding that mistakes happen and learn fast;
- Decision on which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task;
- Passion for contributing and using Open Source;
- Trips to conferences and technological events worldwide;
- Coding at hackathons and other competitions.
Is this the perfect opportunity for you?
Apply now and let's have a chat: