Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
WISPER Development is a startup created to further development of the TWISPER APP. We connect users from all part of the world!
Due to an exponential growth we’re moving to new areas, such as development of e-commerce platforms.
As a team we’re dedicated to find an innovating way to make sure that the end-user has a positive experience.
Although we’re based in Lisbon (Portugal), our team and solutions are worlwide.
We are looking for an PHP/Laravel developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range odevices.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
* Design and build REST API's
* Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
* Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
* Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
* 4 years of software development experience with PHP
* 2 years of experience with Laravel
* Experience with MySQL
* Must have experience with rest APIs
* Must have experience in Version Control Systems
* A passion for technology and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
* Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Nice to have
* Experience with cache systems
* Experience with queuing patterns
* Experience with NoSQL (Key-value, document, graph)
* Experience with agile methodologies
* Experience with project management tools
* Comfortable with English conversation
* Full time job
* Flexible hours
* Chance to work international team with knowledge to share
* Work space- Lisbon Marvila
* We offer:health insurance; personal training 2 a week; fruits, coffee and snacks
* Multiple team Events and team building
* Additional education
* Possibility to travel to different conferences
Send the CV to ---@---