Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Fraud Reporting Analyst - French/Italian/Polish Speaker (m/f)
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Support investigations involving diversion fraud & secondary market within EMEAR;
- Assistance to business review/sales deal audits and perform other deal governance projects;
- Support Brand Protection actions in EMEAR and working with the world-wide BP team on cross-theater - cases;
- Run reports using reporting tools and Reconcile reports with contract data;
- Present/share findings to other members of internal teams, Sales teams and /or customer;
- Document daily data challenges and recommend solutions for improvement;
- Obtain and Consolidate data from different sources.
- University degree or equal education ideally in relevant field;
- At least 3 years of experience in Audit, finance, and/or accounting background.
- Experience in IT Companies is a plus;
- Proficient in English;
- Be a French or Polish or Italian native speaker;
- Very good Ms Office(Excel) knowledge;
- Good interpersonal/communication skills;
- Highly organized with good time management skills.
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Other benefits in place: private health insurance, Sports card;
- Possibility to participate in a growing multicultural environment;
- Paid training;
- Location: Krakow, Poland.
If this sounds interesting to you please send your CV to ---@--- with the ref: FRA_FR/ITA/PO_NE