Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are a technological "school" that uses state-of-the-art technology and constantly focuses on development and innovation. We have a purpose in everything we do: making the lives of people and businesses simpler and happier through technology. We use unique work methodologies that put people at the center of our solutions, putting the technology at your service. Our culture is one of sharing, trust and companionship, with an informal and relaxed atmosphere, encompassing a very diverse network of technological skills and national and international projects.
You can learn more about Novabase here.
What are you going to do:
We are looking for an iOS Developer to integrate projects in Aveiro.
• Developing and maintaining iOS applications from the requirements to the App Store.
• Producing clean and organized code, taking advantage of software design patterns, architectural patterns and data structures.
What We Value:
• Degree in Computer Science or Informatics Engineering;
• Minimum 1 year of experience (Objective-C or Swift);
• Experience with MVVM(-C) architecture;
• Ability to testing code and/or writinf testable code;
• Agile mindset and methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
• Fluency in English;
What we offer:
• Be part of a company that invests in the development and growth of people;
• Participate in international and national projects, with a very diverse technological stack;
• Get to know unique and differentiating work methodologies;
• Ongoing training (technical and soft skills).
Please send your CV to ---@--- with MVT_iOSA in the email subject.