Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Our client is a multinational company, present in 35 countries and is a global leader in business process outsourcing. The company is growing in Portugal since 2015 and has over 1000 employees and counting!
They are currently recruiting to work in LISBON:
Reporting to the Country Head and Area Manager (in France), you will be responsible for managing the technical teams in the different sites, will represent the company during client prospects/visits and will coordinate audits in our infrastructures (norms NF, norms PCI-DSS, among others).
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Collect and share information with the technical teams;
- Setup and monitor dashboards for all sites;
- Implement and follow-up of Group procedures;
- Setup and monitor the implementation of new activities;
- Monitor procurement and budget;
- Implement and monitor technical documentation by site/by client;
- Control contractual and legal obligations of the company in all sites;
- Establish procedures related to information security systems;
- Bachelor/Master degree in IT;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing IT services/teams;
- Experience in Managing Technical Teams remotely;
- Management and motivational skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Knowledge of good practices in IT services;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English (B2 at least);
- Good knowledge of French is a plus;
- Previous experience in contact centres or shared services is a plus.
- Integration in a multicultural and dynamic environment;
- Opportunity to develop a solid career
- Possibility to participate in strategic projects
If you are interested, please send us your CV ---@--- , indicating Ref: W-CTTL.
Follow us on:
By submitting your CV, you will implicitly consent to the processing of your personal data.
The personal data provided through your CV will be preserved during the period in which the process you are applying for or during the period considered necessary until the identification of an employment opportunity. For both situations, if the CV is not considered, it will be eliminated after 6 months.
PSICOTEMPOS, ETT. - Alvará nº 434 de 30 de Maio de 2003